Thermogravimetric analysis (TG, TGA) is the change of the mass of a sample with temperature or time during temperature rise, constant temperature or temperature reduction. The purpose is to study the thermal stability and composition of the material.
TGA-1000A Thermogravimetric analyzer （Thermogravimetric analysis equipment）
Thermogravimetric analysis (TG, TGA) is the change of the mass of a sample with temperature or time during temperature rise, constant temperature or temperature reduction. The purpose is to study the thermal stability and composition of the material. It is widely used in research and development, process optimization and quality monitoring in various fields such as plastics, rubber, coatings, pharmaceuticals, catalysts, inorganic materials, metal materials and composite materials.
1. Industrial level widescreen touch structure is rich in information, including setting temperature, sample temperature, oxygen flow, nitrogen flow, differential thermal signal, various switch states, etc.
2. Use the gigabit network line communication interface, the universality is strong, the communication is reliable without interruption, supports the self-recovery connection function.
3. The furnace body is compact, temperature rise and fall speed adjustable.
4. Water bath and heat insulation system, insulation high temperature furnace body temperature on the weight of the balance.
5. Improved installation process, all adopt mechanical fixation; The sample support rod can be replaced flexibly and crucible can be matched with various models according to the requirements, so that users can have different requirements.
6. The flow meter automatically switches two gas flows, fast switching speed and short stable time.
7. Standard samples and charts are provided to facilitate customer calibration of constant temperature coefficient.
8. Software support each resolution screen, automatically adjust the computer screen size curve display mode. Support laptop, desktop; Support Win2000, XP, VISTA, WIN7, WIN8, WIN10 and other operating systems.
9. Support user edit device operation mode according to actual needs to achieve full automation of measurement steps. The software provides dozens of instructions, and users can flexibly combine and save each instruction according to their own measurement steps. Complex operations are reduced to one-click operations.
10. One-piece fixed furnace body structure, without lifting up and down, convenient and safe, the rate of rising and falling can be adjusted arbitrarily.
11. The removable sample holder can meet different requirements after replacement to facilitate cleaning and maintenance after sample contamination.
12. The equipment adopts the cup-type balance weighing system according to the principle of electromagnetic balance.
1.Temperature range: RT~1000℃
2.Temperature resolution: 0.01℃
3.Temperature fluctuations: ± 0.1℃
4.Heating rate: 0.1～80℃/min
5.Cooling rate: 0.1℃/min-30℃/min（When more than 100℃, can lower the temperature at a cooling rate）
6.Constant temperature: RT-1000℃
7.Duration of constant temperature: 0-300min (When approaching the limit temperature, the duration is recommended to be less than 30min)
8.Temperature control mode: PID temperature control
9.Balance measurement range: 2g (optional range 10g, 50g, etc.)
10.Weight resolution: 0.1mg (optional other resolution 0.01mg, 1ug, 0.1ug, 0.01ug, etc.)
11.Gas control：Nitrogen, Oxygen (automatic switching)
12.Power: 1000W, AC220V 50Hz or customize other standard power sources
13.Communication methods: Gigabit gateway communications
14.Standard crucible size(High * diameter) : 10mm*φ6mm。
15.Replaceable support, convenient for disassembly and cleaning, and can be replaced with crucible of different specifications
16.Machine size: 70cm*44cm*42 cm, 50kg (65kg, with the outer packing).
1.A thermogravimetric analysis
2.50 Ceramic crucibles（Φ6mm*10mm）
3.A power cords and a Ethernet cable
4.A CD (contains software and operations video)
6.Oxygen airway, nitrogen airway and exhaust airway，each 5m
7.A operation manual
8.A Standard sample（contains 1g CaC2O4·H2O and 1g CuSO4）
9.A tweezer, a screwdriver and a pair of medicine spoons
10.2 pairs of custom pressure reducing valve joint and quick joint
11.4 fused glass fuses
12.A water pump, 2 water pipes (1 meter each), and a pair of gloves