This tensile testing machine Mainly used to test tension, compression, bending, peeling, shearing and other mechanical property for film, plastics, metal materials, etc.
Digital Electronic Universal Testing Machine
● Mainly used to test tension, compression, bending, peeling, shearing and other mechanical property for film, plastics, metal materials, etc.
● Adopting precise auto control and data acquisition system to realize full digitalization adjustment of data acquisition and control procedure. During tensile test, it can test max. tension, tensile strength, peeling strength, compression strength, extension, elongation etc.
● After test, the test results can be automatically calculated through controller according to the parameters which are set before test and meantime can display test results.
● All the parameters can be inquired, displayed and printed.
●adopting single arm structure, with attractive appearance;
●adopting AC speed regulation system to drive precision ball screw assembly to realize speed adjustment in a large range, with stable and efficient test process;
● using liquid crystal digital display mini controller to display load, load peak, test speed, displacement at the real time, easy for operation;
●with function of moving speed adjustment of cross head, flexibly;
●with function of automatic return to the original position, efficient, quick;
● with function of limit position protection, overload protection, reliable, safe.
●If equipped with proper accessories, it can make tensile, compression, bending, peeling tests for aluminum-plastics composite panel, with flexible and complete accessories.
Test force accuracy
Better than ±1% of indicated value
0.4%-100% of the maximum test force
Beam displacement measurement
A resolution of 0.01
Better than ±1%
1ph, 220V±50Hz (good earth-connection)
3. Main Configuration
Aluminum alloy cover with streamline design
High intensity testing machine structure and crosshead, high stiffness to assure accuracy
Precise ball screws
Precise servo speed adjusting motor and driver
Tensile grips (made as test requirement of material)
Compression test attachment size: Ф100 mm