The indentation hardness tester is suitable for measuring the indentation hardness of the extruded polyethylene anticorrosive coating. It is a scientific research institute and an essential test equipment for the research and production of the extruded polyethylene anticorrosion coating manufacturing plant.
DIN 30670: Polyethylene coatings on steel pipe and fitting-requirements and testing
DIN 30678:Polypropylene coatings on steel pipes and fittings - Requirements and testing
Performance and features:
The indentation hardness tester mainly consists of a constant temperature water bath, a sample holder and an electric control box. The water bath, the sample holder and the upper panel are made of stainless steel, which is corrosion-resistant and non-rusty. The temperature thermostat automatic control, easy to use, stable and reliable performance. Temperature using digital display, intuitive and convenient.
Main technical parameters:
1. constant temperature Sink volume: 300 × 180 × 200 (length × width × height)
2. constant temperature: room temperature -100 ℃ arbitrary set
(customized according to needs: room temperature -120 ℃)
3. display error: ± 2 ℃
4. temperature fluctuation: ± 2 ℃
5. the total load of quality: 2654 grams
6. the total load stress: 10MPa
7. the number of tests: 3 or 6
8. the pressure head at the bottom cross-sectional area: 2.5mm2
9. heating power: 1500W
10. the power supply voltage: 220 ± 10% V.
Main configuration list：
|1||Indentation hardness tester||1|
|2||Electric control box||1|