The chlorophyll meter is very accurate in measuring the chlorophyll content of the leaves, and the function is very effective in the study of crop photosynthesis. As an instrument that can quickly measure the chlorophyll content, it has excellent functions, but there are still some problems in the operation. Therefore, when using the chlorophyll meter for measurement, pay attention to the following seven major items to ensure the measurement results. accuracy:
1. The measuring area is only 2mm/SPAN>3mm, which can be used to measure relatively small leaves, and the sample thickness can reach 1.2mm. The center line indicates the center of the measurement area.
2. Hold the sample holder with your finger until a measurement of the “drop” of the chlorophyll meter appears on the display. The measured value is automatically stored in the memory.
3. When using the chlorophyll meter directly under the sun, use the body to cover the sunlight to the instrument so that it does not affect the measurement results.
4. Do not attempt to measure absolute thick parts, such as veins. If the measured blade has many veins, the best way is to take several measurements and take the average.
5. If a series of "drip" sounds and "---" flash on the display, the measurement step is performed incorrectly (the sample holder is not completely sealed, the sample holder is opened before the measurement is completed, or the sample is too Thick or too small).
6. If the measured value has a decimal point flash, no decimal point or the measured value is greater than 50.0, the measurement accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Please re-measure.
7. If the launch or receiving window of the sample holder becomes dirty or has some water, there will be no accurate measurement results. Check that the sample holder window is clean before measuring.
Welcome choose our chlorophyll meter :http://www.chinatestequipments.com/agro-ecologigal-testing-equipment/digital-plant-chlorophyll-meter.html