The horizontal and vertical flame tester uses a Bunsen burner of a specified size and a specific gas source (methane or natural gas) to periodically fire a sample in a horizontal or vertical state at a certain flame height and a certain flame angle Several times.Then it determined the Flammability according to the ignition of the test sample, the duration of the burning, and the igniting of the test mat under the bedding.
This Horizontal and vertical burning tester equipment is suitable for electric and electronic products such as lighting equipment, low voltage electrical appliances, household appliances, machine tools, electrical appliances, electric tools, electronic instruments, electrical instruments, information technology equipment, electrical equipment, electrical connectors and accessories Research, production and quality control departments, but also for insulating materials, engineering plastics or other solid combustible materials industry.
This Horizontal and vertical combustion tester accords to IEC60950，UL94、IEC707、IEC695-2-2、GB5169、ISO1210.
1. Control method: PLC touch screen (7-inch color screen);
2. Operation Type: Electronic remote control;
3. Bunsen burner: Diameter 9.5mm ± 0.5mm from the air inlet upward length of about 100mm;
4. Burner angle: 0 ~ 45 ° (manual adjustment, with scale);
5. Ignition bedding board: standard medical cotton;
6. Flammable gases: 98% methane standard gas or 37MJ / m3 ± 1MJ / m3
natural gas or propane (gas- owned);
7. Gas flame temperature gradient: from 100 ℃ ± 2 ℃ ~ 700 ℃ ± 3 ℃ with 44s ± 2.0s or 54s ± 2.0s or in accordance with the requirements of the standard;
8. Temperature calibration verification device: Imported meter automatic control,
with φ5.5mm, 1.76 ± 0.01g or φ9mm, 10.00 ± 0.05g standard copper head;
9. Temperature calibration verification with thermocouple: Ø0.5mm, K-type,
imported insulated high temperature sheathed thermocouple;
10. Test time and holding time: 1s ~ 999.9s (digital display can be preset);
11. Repeat the number of times: 1 ~ 9999 times (digital can be preset);
12 automatic ignition device to facilitate the test automatically;
13. Internal volume: 0.75m3 (1m3 optional);
14. Overall dimensions: width 1330 * depth 730mm * height 1500mm;
15. Box material: iron spraying;
16. Vent: Ø100mm;
17. Input Power: AC 220V / 50HZ / 10A.